In response to enhanced interest in PHP development from our clients, Pantek has recently created a new Software Development department and is now recruiting for talented, passionate PHP developers. Pantek is a fast-paced, growing company focused to providing industry-leading Linux and Open Source Software and Services.
- Develop PHP and LAMP-based applications and modules for Clients
- Develop PHP and LAMP-based applications and modules for internal projects
- Implement improvements to existing Client and Pantek applications
- Provide consulting and support for software architecture and design
- Stay current with Open Source development software and methods
This challenging position requires excellent problem solving skills and the ability to design and develop unique, innovative applications. Also:
- Strong PHP and LAMP-based development experience is required.
- Strong MySQL and/or PostgreSQL experience is required.
- Perl experience is a major plus.
- Magento experience is a major plus.
- Experience with Ruby, Java, C++, or other modern languages is a plus.
- Understanding of agile software development frameworks incl. Scrum & Kanban is a plus.
This position is in our Independence, Ohio office, with phone and video discussions directly with clients and other staff members around the world. As such, confidence and excellence telephone skills are essential. Also, the selected candidate must be team oriented, with time tracking, documentation, planning, and strong communication skills.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required if equivalent experience is demonstrated. A minimum of four years of relevant experience is required.
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary commensurate with experience & qualifications
- Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick and personal days
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com